I’m excited to announce that I’ll be offering Saturday classes at my DUMBO studio.
I’ve always loved the idea of sharing what I know and, most importantly, my passion for the art and processes that continue to inspire me. My studio is an ideal setting for creating a space where others can explore, learn, and experiment.
In these classes, I’ll be teaching Polaroid emulsion transfer, a unique photographic process in which the image emulsion is carefully separated from its original backing and transferred onto another surface. Manipulating the emulsion is a delicate and meticulous procedure, but once mastered, it opens up endless possibilities for creating something entirely new.
This is a process that has fascinated me for years, and I’m excited to finally share it with others. Whether you’re an experienced photographer or simply curious about alternative photographic techniques, I look forward to introducing you to this beautiful and unpredictable art form.
The first class is on Sat. Sept 19th, from 11 - 1pm
For class information: Exploring Artistic Expression Through Polaroid Emulsion Lifts
Thank you for stopping by, Callie




No comments:
Post a Comment