Total Pageviews

January 04, 2011

Traveling Artist


Seeing art in foreign countries is intriguing as well as inspirational. The streets of Berlin, Madrid, London, are all filled with the most wonderful public art.

I am just back from a wonderful week in Madrid, and would enjoy nothing more then to share all the fun things I have experienced. But nothing can replace actually going abroad and feeling these things first hand. The different cultures, money and tastes of exotic foods is unbeatable.

Coming home I am all the more inspired to create my vision of these experiences. And share I will, but not in words....

1 comment:

spanish villas said...

Thanks Callie for this post.Really a masterpiece.I also going to Spain during next vacation and surely view the such designs and things at Madrid