Total Pageviews

August 14, 2020

New art in my "pandemic daydreams" series

And the pandemic continues. We are well into August now, I just celebrated my 56th birthday. I was not fond of being 55, so this is a good thing. Also, Kamala Harris just got tapped to be VP, which gives me much hope, and had me singing on the morning of my birthday.


Sharing with you some newly finished pieces that I am about to put up on my website, CallieArt.com







This series continues to play out, as does the pandemic. More people are continuing to test positive for covid-19 and the government would like to test less to bring the numbers down. They would also like to remove all the post boxes, so people will be unable to vote via mail in the upcoming election. Did I mention the air, they would like to continue to pollute it, so that they will keep getting payments from the big companies that need laws to change for the worse so that they can continue to thrive. I think we are doing smashingly well in destroying our planet the fastest way possible.

Good for us!  Please, vote to save us from such madness. We can not keep moving ahead in this fashion if we hope to have a planet left for our kids to play in.

Thank you for listening to my rant today.
Callie

Carry on, wear a mask, and keep distant from others, for they may carry a virus that can kill you...

No comments: