Total Pageviews

January 02, 2013

The "About" page for your website

Fancy Shrimp

The "About" page on your website acts to demystify who you are and why you do what you do, as well as sharing your accomplishments.  It is a page of sharing who you are and what your about.  Focus in on what inspires you, where it takes you and why.

I just did mine after having a website up for over ten years.  I simply forgot that it was necessary, for I had the "Bio" page and thought that would be plenty informative.  But recently I read in one of my art magazines about the relevance of the "About" page.  Mine is about my passions, what inspires me to paint, where I would like to go with it.   You can view this new page at:  CallieArt - About

The Fancy Shrimp image is on the page with a few other pieces relevant to the topic, the sea.   I speak of my passion and use back-up support of the work itself for emphasis.

Happy Abouting!  ~ callie

No comments: